Find The Right Abrasive For Your Application
Jaz knot wire end brushes and other products are made from tough and durable materials such as steel, stainless steel and brass; they are built to withstand the rigors of heavy use in even the most demanding operating conditions. Choose the Jaz wire brush that is best suited for your applications. Examples of typical applications for Jaz wire brushing products include:
- Tube deburring: Jaz brushes contain sharp wire edges that can scrape away the burrs that remain after cutting metal tubes
- Mold cleaning: Jaz brushes offer the flexibility to remove complex mold geometries with ease
- Dust, dirt and water avoidance: Using Jaz brushes can help to create a protective seal that keeps out dust, dirt, water, smoke and other potentially damaging debris
- Weld cleaning: Small brushes are available for smoothing fresh welds by hand; you will also find power tool-compatible brushes for larger welded surfaces
- Antique wood finishing: Use Jaz wire brushing products to remove soft timber and other substances from hardwood and softwood
- Wire stripping and varnish removal: Certain types of Jaz wire brushing products can remove coatings from electrical connectors without damaging the underlying copper wiring
- Manual hole lapping: Some Jaz brushes take the form of flexible hones that contain impregnated silicon carbide balls that can smooth bumpy surfaces and create a polish-like finish on cylinders, aluminum injection parts and more
- Hole cleaning: Smaller Jaz wire brushing products are available to facilitate deep inner hole cleaning
Wire Brushes for Grinders
Whether your industrial surface treatment applications involve cleaning and deburring, edge blending, finishing or polishing, National Abrasives, Inc. carries an extensive inventory of abrasive wire brushes to meet your specific requirements. From the best selection of top quality products to exceptional customer service and free shipping with minimum purchase, we’re a single, reliable online source for everything you need.
A Massive Inventory of Wire Grinder Brushes for Sale
From tube deburring, weld cleaning, wood finishing, wire stripping and varnish removal to cleaning mold, dust and dirt in deep holes and difficult to reach spaces, National Abrasives, Inc. is sure to have the wire brushes you’re searching for in stock. We carry an extensive selection of wire grinder brushes to ensure you’re able to find a solution that’s custom suited to your unique applications. Our selection includes:
- Knot wire end brushes for removal of edges, scale, rust, paint, rubber-metal pieces on engines, tubes, pistons and other metallic components
- Crimped bench wheels for cleaning forged metal, removing edges, scale and rust and surface processing for a variety of materials
- Stringer bead knot wire wheels commonly used for weld cleaning at tube joins and smoothing and polishing welded sections
- Crimped wire cup brushes for medium removal capacity in cleaning, removal of adherences and treating of metallic, rubber, plastic, wood or glass surfaces
- Twist knot wire cup brushes used on mobile machines capable of high removal capacity and cleaning large areas
- Stem-mounted crimped wire wheels designed for cleaning and removal in tight corners and inside tubes, dies and holes
How to Use Metallic Brushes
Wire brushes are made from various materials and are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations. This enables users to select the most appropriate product for their specific brushing applications. Knowing how to use metallic brushes properly will ensure the best results and extend the brush’s lifespan. Use the following tips to get the most out of your Jaz wire brushing products:
- Use the proper “safe” speed: Finding the right combination of brushing speed and pressure is essential for achieving the best outcome. As a rule of thumb, it’s best to use the highest “safe” speed that requires the least amount of pressure. If you are not able to create sufficient pressure with a particular brush, choose one that provides a more aggressive action.
- Reverse brushing direction: By periodically reversing the direction of the brush’s rotation, you will be able to take advantage of the brush’s self-sharpening action. This will increase brush performance and extend its lifespan.
- Make the proper wire selection: Crimped-wire brushes feature hand-drawn wire that is compatible with most light-to-medium brushing applications. Knot-wire brushes provide a more aggressive brushing action, but do not have the crimped-wire brush’s flexibility. Knot-wire brushes typically provide better results for removing large burrs, rust, paint and scale.
- Regularly clean stainless steel brushes: You can prevent contamination of your stainless steel brushes by storing them in areas that are free of any carbon steel products. Be sure to thoroughly degrease stainless steel brushes prior to use in critical operations.
- Purchase only high-quality carbon steel brushes: If you choose to use carbon steel brushes instead of their stainless steel counterparts, be sure to purchase heat-treated/oil-tempered or heat-treated/high-tensile steel products, as these provide superior cutting action and greater fatigue resistance.
Ordering Jaz Wire Brushing Products From a Trusted Online Source
National Abrasives, Inc. is a family owned and operated business focused on providing the quality products you require at a price that fits your budget. We put the needs of our customers first by offering dedicated support in choosing the right products, free shipping with minimum purchase and complimentary samples upon request. Contact us online to speak to a friendly and knowledgeable representative. We’ll be happy to answer all your questions and assist with placing your order for wire brushes for grinders today.