Mirka Gold Proflex Sandpaper Is Suitable For These Materials:
- MDF / HDF
- Paint stripping / removal
- Paint sanding
- Plaster / Putty
- Body filler
- Soft / Resinous wood
Sandpaper sheets for sale at National Abrasives, Inc. include 12 different types of Mirka products for hand sanding. The 9” x 11” sheets have an aluminum oxide grain capable of making a good cut and scratch pattern on various surfaces. With a light and flexible latex paper for dry sanding applications, the sandpaper sheets for wood provide a high-quality finish and conform to profile and flat surfaces.
Gold Proflex has a resin-over-resin backing and a semi-open coating. The stearate coated abrasives paper is ideal for sanding wood, paints, filler and lacquers. It also eliminates pilling and clogging, creating a more efficient process. The sheets contain an anti-slip coating which provides excellent grip and feel no matter the surface at hand.
Ideal Uses for Mirka Goldflex Sandpaper
While the Mirka Goldflex sandpaper sheets are perfect for hand sanding applications, they are also beneficial to use with high-speed sanding tools. With a semi-open design, Mirka Gold Proflex Sandpaper is suitable for many materials.
An aluminum oxide grain is perfect if you are working with wood, drywall, metal or plastic. As you are sanding, pieces of the sandpaper break off — exposing sharp edges for a seamless and long-lasting look.
With a grit range between P150-P320 and P400-P500, National Abrasives, Inc. offers the following Mirka Goldflex sandpaper sheets:
- 80 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 100 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 120 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 150 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 180 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 220 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 240 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 320 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 400 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 600 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 800 grit Proflex sandpaper
- 500 grit Proflex sandpaper
The higher the grit number, the smaller the abrasive particles, leaving a finer surface. A lower number indicates bigger abrasive particles that remove more material but don’t create as much of a smooth surface compared to a high grit. Depending on the task and material you are working with, grit numbers will vary. Refer to the following examples to understand the best sandpaper for hand sanding projects:
- 36-100G Proflex 9 x 11 sanding sheets are ideal for power sanders and help remove material such as stripping finishes from paint, removing metal or rust from wood or shaping wood.
- 100-180G Mirka hand sanding sheets work well with hand and power sanding. The sheets can help you prepare surfaces for finishes as you remove scratches, smooth areas and make final preparations.
- 180-320G numbers are perfect for hand sanding and finishing surfaces whether you remove wood grain fibers or scuff between finished coats.
Buy Mirka Bulldog Gold Online
We make purchasing Mirka Bulldog sandpaper easy and convenient. Our user-friendly online store is available 24 hours a day, and it features a fast and secure ordering process. National Abrasives, Inc. offers low competitive prices on all our abrasive products, along with free shipping with orders more than $300. We even provide our clients with free samples upon request to test out our products.
As a family-owned and operated company, we’re committed to providing the best customer service in the industry. We have a price match policy on every Mirka product, and as an authorized Mirka dealer, National Abrasives, Inc. is your go-to source. Contact us online or check our extensive inventory of Mirka gold products available at our easy-to-navigate online store and buy Mirka Gold Sandpaper today!