About Mirka Gold Sanding Sheets
Mirka is known for producing premium abrasives that suit a variety of applications. This German company has developed an international reach throughout its decades in business, and the Mirka name is closely associated with innovation and quality in abrasives production.
National Abrasives, Inc. is proud to carry products like Mirka Gold Proflex sanding sheets to help customers tackle demanding projects across a variety of industries. Gold Proflex sheets are ideal for sanding surfaces like paints, lacquers, fillers or wood thanks to a stearate-coated abrasive paper construction that helps prevent pilling and clogging.
All Mirka Gold Proflex sheets have a backing made from flexible latex paper to help enhance flexibility and conformity. They also have an anti-slip coating on the back to help improve grip. The Gold Proflex line uses resilient aluminum oxide abrasive grains to provide long working life, smooth cutting and a uniform scratch pattern. These friable abrasive grains will continuously break off to expose new sharp edges during use, yielding excellent results and helping you accomplish more with each sheet.
Our Available Grit Levels
All of our Proflex sheet options measure 9 inches wide by 11 inches long and feature a latex paper backing. National Abrasives, Inc. provides numerous grit choices for Mirka Gold Proflex sheets, ranging from coarse 80 grit for stock removal to superfine 800 grit for high-grade polishing:
Benefits of Mirka Gold Sanding Sheets
The premium materials and construction used in Mirka Gold sanding sheets allow them to provide several advantages over other abrasives:
- Material compatibility: Mirka Gold Proflex sheets are suitable for materials ranging from hardwood to body filler, primer, veneer and polyurethane, among many others. The latex-impregnated backing allows these sheets to conform to whatever material you are working with.
- Versatile applications: You can use Mirka gold sanding sheets for dry hand sanding as well as applications requiring high-speed sanding tools or wet sanding. Common uses for these sanding sheets include removing paint or finish, smoothing wood surfaces or shaping and breaking edges.
- Long-lasting: These sheets are made with aluminum oxide grains and resin-over-resin bonding, helping increase their cost-effectiveness and durability.
- Ease of use: The anti-slip coating makes these gold sanding sheets easy and comfortable to hold for extended periods. The stearate coating and semi-open bonding help reduce clogging and pill formation to ensure you can benefit from the full life span of each sheet.
Why Buy Mirka Gold Proflex From National Abrasives, Inc.?
When your work calls for the top-tier performance of Mirka Gold sanding sheets, come to National Abrasives, Inc. We are a reliable partner you can trust to get you the products you need. Benefits of choosing us include:
- Personalized service: We are a family-owned and -operated commercial supplier of abrasive materials and sanding equipment. We make it our mission to offer every customer the efficiency of a large company with the personal attention of a small business.
- Decades of experience: National Abrasives, Inc. has been in business for over 20 years, giving us the necessary expertise to understand your needs and what you need to meet them.
- Trusted manufacturers: All the products we sell come from well-known, reliable brands and manufacturers.
- Exceptional customer care: We want you to feel like you have a partner in your work, so we provide fast and informative customer service when you need it most. Whether you have a question about a specific product or need help determining which type of abrasive is best for you, our team is ready to help.
- Competitive pricing: We price all products competitively to ensure you have access to the tools and items you need to complete your job to the best of your ability.
- Extra perks: National Abrasives, Inc. also offers specials, such as free shipping on orders over $300, free samples on request and discounted prices on bulk orders. We even have a price-match guarantee in place on Mirka products to ensure you won’t find a better deal anywhere.
National Abrasives, Inc. is a trustworthy provider for Mirka Gold Proflex sheets. Our team looks forward to helping you purchase the right products for your next job.
Contact National Abrasives, Inc. for Mirka Gold Sanding Sheets Today
If you think Mirka Gold Proflex sheets will work for your projects, let National Abrasives, Inc. be your supplier. With our competitive prices, fast shipping and dedicated customer service, we’ll help you find the sanding sheets you need and get them to you quickly. Order today or contact our team online to discuss bulk pricing.