Abrasives for Metal
Do you need effective, reliable abrasives for welding/metal fabrication applications such as, finishing, cutting, sanding or grinding? Are you looking for a fast, efficient online shopping experience where you can purchase all you abrasive products in one convenient location?
National Abrasives, Inc. carries a large selection of abrasives for medical fabrication and welding from top manufacturers including Bullard, Jaz USA and many others. Our inventory includes:
- Jaz Wire Brushes: Jaz USA, Inc. produces a wide variety of wire brushes in various sizes and configurations, including smaller brushes that are ideally suited for weld and hole cleaning. You will also find Jaz brushes with extremely sharp wire edges for deburring metal tubes after cutting. All Jaz brushes are manufactured from tough, durable materials to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance.
- Bullard Cut-Off Wheels: Bullard cut-off wheels can perform challenging grinding and cutting tasks with speed and efficiency. Our selection includes cut-off and chop saw wheels in a wide range of types and sizes, making it easy to find the perfect match between wheel and application.
- Bullard Depressed Center Wheels: Bullard depressed center wheels are well suited for numerous grinding applications used in metal fabrication including heavy stock removal and rough blending. Our inventory includes the ever-popular and extremely versatile Type 27 depressed center cut-off wheel, an excellent abrasive for metal finishing applications requiring blending or smoothing.
- Flap Wheels and Discs: Specifically designed for right angle grinding applications, such as surface blending and stock removal, flap wheels and discs are known as abrasives for metal finishing that evenly distribute wear on all types of surfaces. We offer a broad selection of flap wheels in 60, 80 and 120G options, as well as Type 27 Zirc flap discs in 40, 60 and 80G.
- Resin Fiber Discs: Our abrasives for welding/metal fabrication also include German-made resin fiber discs. Choose from aluminum oxide resin fiber discs that can meet the requirements of general-purpose metal finishing applications. You will also find Zirconia discs that are the best choice for premium metal fabrication tasks, as well as ceramic discs for stainless steel, chrome and nickel surfaces. We sell resin fiber discs in a wide range of sizes and grits from 36 to 80G. Lower grits are also available upon request.
Purchase Your Abrasives for Metal Fabrication and Welding Online
You can purchase our abrasives for metal on a 24/7 basis, which saves you time and hassles. Place your orders safely and securely right here at our convenient online store — and enjoy free shipping for all orders greater than $300. And if you place your order by 3 PM EST Monday through Friday, we can ship it that same day.
National Abrasives, Inc. is a family owned and operated company that places a heavy emphasis on customer service. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about our abrasives for metal finishing or need assistance with ordering. Check out our current inventory of abrasives for metal welding and fabrication, and place your order today!